Main Event: 11th-14th Aug - £100 + £20 Buy In, £50,000 Gtd
Dusk Till Dawn
Tel: 0115 845 4300dusktilldawnpoker.com
1. General Dusk Till Dawn Terms & Conditions Apply.
2. The Dusk Till Dawn Mystery Bounty Tournament is open to all Dusk Till Dawn members.
3. Players can buy-in with cash at the Dusk Till Dawn Cash Desk or in advance with Luxon Pay.
4. The tournament allows Unlimited Re-Entries during the Re-Entry period of each Day 1.
5. Day 1s play to 15% of the field, everyone who progresses to Day 2 will earn a min cash.
6.Players can play as many Day 1s as they wish, they will take their biggest stack through to Day 2.
7. The prizepool will be split 50/50 with 50% forming a standard payout and 50% allocated to the Mystery Bounty Prizes.
8. Bounties come in to play on Day 2 when players are in the money.
9. Mystery Bounty prizes will be determined by the number of entries and remaining players on Day 2.
10. When a player eliminates another on Day 2 they will receive a Mystery Bounty chip/token.
11. Players can then use this token to pick a Mystery Bounty prize envelope from the drum.
12. Players can choose when they use their token, however this must be done, and all bounty prizes must be claimed BEFORE the completion of the tournament.
13. Lost Mystery Bounty tokens/chips will not be replaced.
14. If a player is eliminated in a multi-way pot where their opponents both have the same hand, the bounty will be split and the player with the highest stack will pick the bounty.
15. If multiple players eliminate a player the highest hand will win the Mystery Bounty.
16. Mystery Bounty prizes will be communicated at the start of Day 2 and a prize list of claimed and remaining prizes will be available.
17. ICM deals for the prizepool standard payout portion of the prizepool are permitted providing 10% is left to play for - bounty prizes must be played out for.
18. Management reserves the right to change, amend or alter any portion of the tournament or promotions.
19. Management and Tournament Director's decision is final.
20. Errors and Omissions Excepted.